HOME OFFICE ORGANISING
Have you recently transitioned from the corporate world to set up shop at home?
Perhaps you’ve decided to take your expertise to the next level by starting your own consultancy or contracting service.
Though working from home has become much more common these days, it’s not always the easiest transition to make.
Many of my clients struggle to recreate the sense of ‘structure’ they once had in their previous workplace.
And, even if you’ve worked from home for a while, staying organized takes constant effort.
“Getting an office space functioning quickly and efficiently was key for me. And, Cory was the perfect person to hire. Cory has a brilliant strategy for creating an office system, and space that works. I really enjoyed working with her, she’s knowledgeable, an ultimate professional and friendly. That’s why I recommend Cory to colleagues and friends…
Maria Adebowale-Schwarte, Director – Living Space Project, UK
Organizing a home office that works for you, is crucial to your day-to-day focus and productivity.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you struggle to find what you need, when you need it (e.g. important business documents, client files, the stapler, etc)?
- Does the mere sight of your home office make you feel stressed, overwhelmed, and/or demotivated?
- Is your desk or workspace so cluttered you hardly know where to start?
- Do you often have that nagging feeling that you’re forgetting something important?
- Have you tried methods for organizing your home office, but nothing seems to stick?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, consider this:
Organizing is much more than tidying your desk or shoving things into a cupboard.
A truly organized space, one that supports you and your work, takes some time and strategy.
Not to say you can’t – or won’t – eventually create an efficient home office on your own.
But wouldn’t that be a waste of your valuable time and energy?
A Professional Organizer can help you organize your home office in a fraction of the time it would take you on your own.
I’d love to be that person for you. 🙋🏼♀️
Because Office Organizing is my super power. In fact, I actually believe it is threaded in my DNA 🧬.
I have the ability to see your space differently, as well as the path to establish order.
Working together, I’ll guide you through a thorough, methodical process that is designed to work specifically for you.
We’ll whittle down what you no longer need, and organize the rest in a logical way that is intuitive to how you think and operate.
“The study is exactly as you left it and I have had a very productive day, including a long walk with Jack! THANK YOU so much for all your help yesterday. I learned so much from you – I would have never thought of this system before, but now that it is in place, I can breathe easily. I feel much more in control of business and life’s paperwork!”
Shikhita S., Owner – Fair Cake Ltd., London, UK
Instead of struggling on your own, allow me to help you:
- Cut through the backlog and clear the clutter.
- Develop custom filing and workflow systems.
- Create a structured space that supports your work.
- Enjoy a space you’re inspired to work in.
- Increase focus and productivity.
- Reduce stress and work confidently from home.
Sound like this might help? Have questions?
Let’s chat! I invite you book a complimentary call with me so we can discuss your requirements.
Click here to use my online scheduler
Let’s get you and your home office organized so you can get on with the most important task at hand: growing your business!